Why is my router blinking a red light and how to fix it?

Forum du Fer Forums Forum du Fer Why is my router blinking a red light and how to fix it?

Mots-clés : 

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    victoriajame
    Participant

<span style= »font-weight: 400; »>One of the most common reasons why issues like </span><b>router blinking red</b><span style= »font-weight: 400; »> occurs is due to connection-related issues. Whether an issue at your ISP’s end or lack of communication between your modem and the router, the red light will start blinking; however, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to fix this:</span>

<span style= »font-weight: 400; »> </span>

<li style= »font-weight: 400; » aria-level= »1″><span style= »font-weight: 400; »>Turn off the router and disconnect the power adapter of the router from the electric socket.</span>
      <li style= »font-weight: 400; » aria-level= »1″><span style= »font-weight: 400; »>Check if all the cables are properly attached to the router and your modem.</span>
      <li style= »font-weight: 400; » aria-level= »1″><span style= »font-weight: 400; »>Connect the power adapter back to the electric socket and turn on the router.</span>
      <li style= »font-weight: 400; » aria-level= »1″><span style= »font-weight: 400; »>If the issue persists, check if the Ethernet cable connecting the router and your modem is in proper condition. If the cable has any physical damages, replace it with a new one.</span>

<span style= »font-weight: 400; »> </span>

#705 Reply
    jortegaa3289
    Participant

This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for sharing this information.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Why is my router blinking a red light and how to fix it?
Vos informations: